Metabolic Health Testing
Full dry blood and metabolic testing and rebalancing programme
Dry blood test - Metabolic Profiling - Customized Healing Protocol – 45 Minute Video Consultation
What is being tested with this programme?
- Digestion: How well does your body extract the nutrients and the energy it needs out of the food you eat. Your stomach acid, liver and pancreas need to be working in perfect harmony otherwise your absorption of nutrients will not be optimal. We are NOT what we eat, we ARE what we assimilate!
- Hydration and Electrolytes (electrolyte deficiency/electrolyte excess dynamic): Are you getting the right balance of electrolytes and quality fluids vital for sustained energy production?
- Circadian Rhythm (Anabolic/Catabolic - cell membrane permeability dynamic): How effectively is your body shifting between energy output and repair, recovery and building healthy new cells?
- Carbohydrate and Fat Metabolism ( fast/slow oxidisder dynamic): What is your body’s preferred fuel source, carbohydrates or fats? This is vital for energy production, weight loss and achieving your health goals.
- Acid / Alkaline (pH dynamic): The acid/alkaline balance and its relationship with energy production and health.
- Autonomic Nervous System (parasympathetic/sympathetic dynamic): Is your nervous system coping with your daily demands? Are you sympathetic dominant or are you parasympathetic dominant – understanding the difference and keeping them balanced is one of the key foundational principles for optimal health and wellbeing.
- Free Radicals and Antioxidants: The balance between oxidative energy production and antioxidant induced cellular repair.
- Protein Metabolism: Eating protein is one thing, assimilating it is another. Are you wasting your money on expensive supplements?
- Your Physiology: A series of practical readings which determine how your body is adapting to your individual metabolic chemistry. This is where we make your goals real for you.
- Dry Blood Layer (Oxidative Stress Test): A visual perspective of how your body is dealing with stresses and where specifically in the body those stresses lay. Markers of parasites, free radical stress, bowel toxicity, mineral depletion, lymphatic stress, liver stress, adrenal stress, heavy metals and other imbalances are commonly reflected in a dry blood sample. Click here for more information.
The Testing Process
- Once you have purchased your testing protocol you will receive an email confirming your purchase with links to self-testing information and comprehensive questionnaire for you to complete and email back.
- A dry blood sample kit and pH strips will be mailed out to you as soon as possible (world-wide). NOTE: Delivery times outside the UK can take up to two weeks.
- Once I have received BOTH your dry blood sample AND completed questionnaire/self testing results, I will contact you to book in your online consultation.
- During our consultation we will go through your test results and put in place a protocol for you to follow. I will email you information and handouts regarding what has come up during the consultation. Any homeopathic remedies I may recommend are included. However, if I feel you would benefit from a Homeobotanical tincture, there is a charge of £20 plus £4 p&p for this. Ongoing email support is also included.